Ma LaMe DaYs

(WARNING) This girl is veri temperemental.... sumtym mood change unexpectedly n have a strong feeling of anger if a person dun reply her or tok bad in front of her n ask stewpid question..... in skewl maybe nerdy nerdy but if u dun lyk me, i dun care.... but i can be my old me hu is the slutiest gurl u ever met..... try me.... haha (Joking....)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

InDoNeSiA bAgUs!!!!

Okok... since many peeps wants mie to update my bloggie, i'll update.... its about my latest obsession.................. yeap...... u guys will be wondering wat???? i'll let u noe....


IT'S COWOK2 YG HANSEM BANGAT!!!!(HANSOME GUYS!!!!)

when i'm free, i'll be redoing my blogskin to zumi zola.... i just found the add.... he is so cute.... wanna see his pic????

????????

i try adding images..... but dunnoe y cannot.... stewpid!!!! i wanna show u two pictures which is of course zumi zola n evan sanders.... but nvm... not my luck..... but dun get dishearted...... u can see these guys pic..... i found a website where u can see these guys profile.....

http://commercenona.cbn.net.id/mde22004/stars.asp

u check out these cute guys..... (Dimaz Andrean, Darius Sinatrya,Gunawan, Teuku Ryan) haha.... my fave!!!! I'm sure u will agree.... well.... Gunawan n Ryan may not be cute... but they r handsome n they are my fave actor....... Hope u guys r satisfied enough!!!!!

xXlAmEgAlXx
Signing Off!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cheryl.
Fateen.
Vivienne.
Samuel.
Shi En.
Zhikai.
Haziqah.
Vanessa(shi pheng).
Diyana.
JiaWen.
ChengFu.
Karliff.